Dr. Bob Wood DDS, MSC, PhD, FRCD(C)
Associate Professor, Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto Head Department of Dental Oncology, Ocular and Maxillofacial Prosthetics, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- 1982 Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Toronto
- 1986 Master of Science, University of Toronto
- 1986 Diploma in Oral Radiology, University of Toronto
- 1993 Fellow, Royal College of Dentists of Canada
- 1996 Ph.D. (Odontology), Universiteit van Stellenbosch Cape Town, South Africa
- 1996 Fellow, Academy of Dentistry International
- 1999 Fellow, International College of Dentists
- 2004 Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Odontology
- 2004 Fellow, American Academy of Forensic Sciences
- 2005 Fellow, Pierre Fauchard Academy
Member of the Canadian Dental Association and the Ontario Dental Association
Chief of Forensic Dentistry, Ontario Forensic Pathology Service and Office of the Chief Coroner for Ontario, Province of Ontario.
Manager, Province of Ontario Dental Identification Team, Multiple Fatality Incident Response team, Province of Ontario.